Starkey Halo iQ
Halo iQ, Starkey’s latest smartphone compatible hearing aids, have advanced noise reduction technology and precise directional microphones to help make speech sound more natural and easier to hear in today’s complex listening environments.
- To hear comfortably in challenging environments: NEW Acuity™ Immersion Directionality, designed to restore natural benefits provided by the ear and improve speech audibility in difficult listening situations.
- Enhanced phone communication: Direct streaming of phone calls from your iPhone to your hearing aids to enable clear and comfortable conversations.*
- Hearing that happens intuitively: Geotagged memories that automatically switch modes when the GPS feature in your Apple or Android smartphone detects you are in a tagged location. For example, a “home” memory activates when you arrive at home.
- Hearing that’s personalized for you: Personalized Control in the TruLink app that lets you make adjustments to SoundSpace and Noise Manager to suit your preferences in different listening environments.
- No buzzing or whistling: Our best-in-class feedback cancellation system providing feedback-free, comfortable listening all day long.
- Durable, dependable hearing aids: Surface™ NanoShield, our pioneering water, wax and moisture repellent system, to protect and ensure durability and dependability.
- Music the way it was meant to be heard: A whole new way to experience music — adjustable via the TruLink app. Now you can hear every note the way the artist intended — with pure, refined sound quality.*
*Only available with Apple devices.
- Customizable tinnitus relief: Advanced Multiflex Tinnitus Technology, adjustable via the TruLink app, to bring relief to those who suffer from ringing in the ears.